Glatiramer (Copaxone, Glatopa) is a multiple sclerosis (MS) drug prescribed to treat individuals with relapsing multiple slcerosis (MS). Common side effects include:
Side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy and breastfeeding safety
information should be reviewed prior to using any medication.
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms (Early, Body Areas Affected) Article
- What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- At what age does MS start?
- Does MS cause pain?
- 5 early signs and symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Vision problems
- Numbness, tingling, and pain
- Sexual problems
- Balance, thinking, and emotional problems
- Bladder and bowel problems
- Muscle, movement, and spacicity problems
- Speech and swallowing problems
- What are the treatment guidelines for MS symptoms?
- List of first line drugs to treat MS symptoms
- List of drugs to manage symtpoms of pain, fatigue, and sexual problems
- List of drugs to mange spacicity, vision, urinary, bowel, and emotional symptoms
- Which specialties of doctors treat multiple sclerosis?
In This Article
Alternative Treatment for MS (CAM for MS) Article
- Alternative treatment (CAM) for MS facts
- What is complementary or alternative treatment or CAM?
- What is of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the symptoms of MS?
- What alternative treatments can be used for MS symptoms?
- What about medical marijuana (cannabis) for MS symptoms?
- Who is eligible to pursue treatment with CAM?
- How much does CAM cost?
- What are the potential risks and side effects of CAM?
- What different types of CAM were studied in the National Health Interview