ginseng (Eleutherococcus and Panax sp.)-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication ginseng (Eleutherococcus and Panax sp.)-oral may be used to treat or manage.
In This Article
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence) Article
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) facts
- What is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
- What are erectile dysfunction symptoms and signs?
- What is normal penis anatomy?
- How common is erectile dysfunction?
- How does erection occur?
- How is erection sustained?
- What are erectile dysfunction risk factors?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?
- How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?
- What drugs treat erectile dysfunction?
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction?
- Oral phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- What are intracavernosal injections?
- What are intraurethral suppositories?
- How effective is testosterone in treating erectile dysfunction?
- Can a penis pump (vacuum device) help erectile dysfunction?
- Can low testosterone level be replaced?
- What about psychological therapy for erectile dysfunction?
- Surgery for erectile dysfunction
- Can over-the-counter (OTC) and/or natural or home remedies treat erectile dysfunction?
- Is it possible to prevent erectile dysfunction?
- What is the prognosis for erectile dysfunction?
- What research is being done for erectile dysfunction?
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...learn more »
In This Article
- Stress facts
- What is stress?
- A brief history of stress
- What are the signs and
symptoms of poorly managed stress?
- Who is most vulnerable to stress?
- Teen stress
- What is the healthy response to stress?
- How does the response to stress work?
- What is the role of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (grouping) in stress?
- What is the role of the locus coeruleus in stress?
- How do the connections in the brain work in stress?
- What do we know about using (activating) and overusing our internal systems that respond to stress?
- What are the effects of stress on medical and psychological conditions?
- Conclusions about the effects of stress
- What can people do for stress
- What's in the future for stress?