Giardia Lamblia (cont.)
Bhupinder Anand, MD
In this Article
How can giardiasis be prevented?
Medically reviewed by Robert Cox, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Infectious Disease
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/4/2015
Viewers share their comments
Giardia Lamblia - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with giardia lamblia.
Giardia Lamblia - Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment, including medication, did you receive for your giardiasis?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions