- What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Slideshow
- Dental (Oral) Health Quiz
- Causes of a Heart Attack Slideshow
- Is gentamicin-topical available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for gentamicin-topical?
- What are the uses for gentamicin-topical?
- What are the side effects of gentamicin-topical?
- What is the dosage for gentamicin-topical?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with gentamicin-topical?
- Is gentamicin-topical safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about gentamicin-topical?
Is gentamicin-topical available as a generic drug?
GENERIC AVAILABLE: Yes
Do I need a prescription for gentamicin-topical?
What are the uses for gentamicin-topical?
Topical gentamicin is used for treating skin infections caused by susceptible bacteria.
What are the side effects of gentamicin-topical?
Topical gentamicin causes few side effects.
Reported side effects include:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.