Patient Comments: Genital Warts - Symptoms

Some people have itching or burning. Please describe the symptoms associated with your genital warts.

Comment from: curious, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: October 18

I have been single for 12 years, no sex partner all this time. I started having lots of bladder infections. Finally I saw a doctor, who did pap smear test. I then went back to him because of itching, everything protruding and the bladder burning so he gave me another test on vulva. He said I have venereal warts and now I will be having surgery.

Genital Warts (HPV) - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment, including laser surgery or prescription ointments, have you used for genital warts?