Patient Comments: Genital Warts (HPV) - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatment, including laser surgery or prescription ointments, have you used for genital warts?

Comment from: shellac, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

I had the genital warts surgically removed but they grew back, after much pain and agony after the healing was happening but all grew back. Next they will be burnt off, no more operations, too much pain to no avail.

Comment from: rudzani, Female (Patient) Published: May 28

I had my genital warts surgically removed. I'd like to know if there is something I can drink to improve my immune system and would also like to give it to my child, who is 2 years old.

Genital Warts - Symptoms Question: Some people have itching or burning. Please describe the symptoms associated with your genital warts.