Genetic Counseling Center - Tuckahoe, VA
Tuckahoe Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors for Genetic Counseling
Type of Physician: Geneticist, Ph.D.
What is a Geneticist, Ph.D.?
A certification by the Board of Medical Genetics; practitioners work in association with a medical specialist, are affiliated with a clinical genetics program, or serve as a consultant to medical and dental specialists.
Specialty: Genetics: Medical (Ph.D.)
What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
Genetics professionals are health care professionals with specialized degrees and experience in medical genetics and counseling. Genetics professionals include geneticists, genetic ...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals *
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions