Genetic Counseling Center - Springfield, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Springfield Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors
- Related Genetic Counseling Articles
- Springfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Springfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Springfield
Springfield Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors for Genetic Counseling
Type of Physician: Geneticist, Ph.D.
What is a Geneticist, Ph.D.? A certification by the Board of Medical Genetics; practitioners work in association with a medical specialist, are affiliated with a clinical genetics program, or serve as a consultant to medical and dental specialists.
Specialty: Genetics: Medical (Ph.D.)
Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors in Springfield * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
Genetics professionals are health care professionals with specialized degrees and experience in medical genetics and counseling. Genetics professionals include geneticists, genetic ...
Other Related Genetic Counseling Articles
Emergency Contact for Springfield
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Springfield Hospitals results
- 1St Johns Hospital
800 E Carpenter St
Springfield, Illinois 62702
- 2Memorial Medical Center
701 N 1st St
Springfield, Illinois 62781
- 3Andrew Mcfarland Mental Health
901 E Southwind Rd
Springfield, Illinois 62703
- 4Taylorville Memorial Hospital
201 E Pleasant St
Springfield, Illinois 62568
- 5Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hosp
200 Stahlhut Dr
Springfield, Illinois 62656
- 6Passavant Area Hospital
1600 W Walnut St
Springfield, Illinois 62650
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.