Genetic Counseling Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors
- Related Genetic Counseling Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors for Genetic Counseling
Type of Physician: Geneticist, Ph.D.
What is a Geneticist, Ph.D.? A certification by the Board of Medical Genetics; practitioners work in association with a medical specialist, are affiliated with a clinical genetics program, or serve as a consultant to medical and dental specialists.
Specialty: Genetics: Medical (Ph.D.)
Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors in Saint George * results
Ellen M. Arch
Intermountain Medical Group
544 S 400 E Ste 208
Saint George, UT 84770
- 25 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
Genetics professionals are health care professionals with specialized degrees and experience in medical genetics and counseling. Genetics professionals include geneticists, genetic ...
Other Related Genetic Counseling Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.