Genetic Counseling Center - Richland, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Richland Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors
- Related Genetic Counseling Articles
- Richland Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Richland Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Richland
Richland Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors for Genetic Counseling
Type of Physician: Geneticist, Ph.D.
What is a Geneticist, Ph.D.? A certification by the Board of Medical Genetics; practitioners work in association with a medical specialist, are affiliated with a clinical genetics program, or serve as a consultant to medical and dental specialists.
Specialty: Genetics: Medical (Ph.D.)
Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors in Richland * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
Genetics professionals are health care professionals with specialized degrees and experience in medical genetics and counseling. Genetics professionals include geneticists, genetic ...
Other Related Genetic Counseling Articles
Emergency Contact for Richland
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Richland Hospitals results
- 1Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Richland, Washington 99352
- 2Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Richland, Washington 99354
- 3Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Richland, Washington 99336
- 4Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Richland, Washington 99301
- 5PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Richland, Washington 99350
- 6Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Richland, Washington 97838
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.