Genetic Counseling Center - Erie, PA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Erie Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors
- Related Genetic Counseling Articles
- Erie Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Erie Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Erie
Erie Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors for Genetic Counseling
Type of Physician: Geneticist, Ph.D.
What is a Geneticist, Ph.D.? A certification by the Board of Medical Genetics; practitioners work in association with a medical specialist, are affiliated with a clinical genetics program, or serve as a consultant to medical and dental specialists.
Specialty: Genetics: Medical (Ph.D.)
Geneticist, Ph.D. Doctors in Erie * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
Genetics professionals are health care professionals with specialized degrees and experience in medical genetics and counseling. Genetics professionals include geneticists, genetic ...
Emergency Contact for Erie
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Erie Hospitals results
- 1Healthsouth Rehab Hospital Erie
143 E 2nd St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16507
- 2UPMC Hamot Medical Center
201 State St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16550
- 3St Vincent Health Center
232 W 25th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16544
- 4Shriners Hospital For Children
1645 W 8th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16505
- 5VA Medical Center
135 E 38th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16504
- 6Millcreek Community Hospital
5515 Peach St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16509
- 7Corry Memorial Hospital
612 W Smith St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16407
- 8Conneaut Medical Center
158 W Main Rd
Erie, Pennsylvania 44030
- 9Westfield Memorial Hospital
189 E Main St
Erie, Pennsylvania 14787
- 10Meadville Medical Center
1034 Grove St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16335
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.