- What is gemfibrozil?
- Is gemfibrozil available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for gemfibrozil?
- Why is gemfibrozil prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of gemfibrozil?
- What is the dosage for gemfibrozil?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with gemfibrozil?
- Is gemfibrozil safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about gemfibrozil?
What is gemfibrozil?
Is gemfibrozil available as a generic drug?
Quick GuideLower Your Cholesterol, Save Your Heart
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.