Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- The City of East Lake
- Related Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Doctors for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
East Lake, Florida
GERD (Acid Reflux, Heartburn)
GERD (acid reflux) facts
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a condition in which the acidified liquid content of the stomach backs up into the esophagus.
- The cause of GERD is complex and may involve multiple c...
Other Related Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.