Gardner Syndrome Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Gardner Syndrome Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors for Gardner Syndrome
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Gardner's Syndrome (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis)
What is familial adenomatous polyposis?
Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is an inherited disorder characterized by cancer of the large intestine (colon) and rectum. People with the classic t...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.