Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (Gardner's Syndrome)

Take the Tummy Trouble Quiz

Where can I find information about treatment for familial adenomatous polyposis?

These resources address the management of familial adenomatous polyposis and may include treatment providers.

What other names do people use for familial adenomatous polyposis?

  • Adenomatous Polyposis Coli

  • Adenomatous Polyposis of the Colon

  • Colon Cancer, Familial

  • Familial Intestinal Polyposis

  • Familial Multiple Polyposis

  • Familial Multiple Polyposis Syndrome

  • Familial Polyposis Coli

  • Familial Polyposis Syndrome

  • FAP

  • Hereditary Polyposis Coli

  • MYH-associated Polyposis

  • Polyposis Coli

SOURCE: Genetics Home Reference, National Institutes of Health

  • Gardner's Syndrome - Share Your Experience

    Have you been diagnosed with adenomatous polyposis? Please share your experience with Gardner's syndrome.

    Post View 6 Comments
  • Gardner's Syndrome - Symptoms

    What were your symptoms associated with Gardner's Syndrome? What kinds of tests or procedures have you received?


Health Solutions From Our Sponsors