Gallstones Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Gallstones Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Gastroenterologist Doctors for Gallstones
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Lee J. Hixson
Intermountain Medical Group
652 S Medical Center Dr Ste 330
Saint George, UT 84790
- 35 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Gallstones are "stones" that form in the gallbladder or bile ducts.
- The common types of gallstones are cholesterol, black pigment, and brown pigment.
- Cholesterol gallsto...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.