Gallstones Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Gallstones Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Gastroenterologist Doctors for Gallstones
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Frederick B. French
Southern New Mexico Medical Association
303 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, NM 88201
- 38 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Gallstones are "stones" that form in the gallbladder or bile ducts.
- The common types of gallstones are cholesterol, black pigment, and brown pigment.
- Cholesterol gallsto...
Other Related Gallstones Articles
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.