Gallstones Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Gallstones Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Gastroenterologist Doctors for Gallstones
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Gallstones are "stones" that form in the gallbladder or bile ducts.
- The common types of gallstones are cholesterol, black pigment, and brown pigment.
- Cholesterol gallsto...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.