Patient Comments: Gallbladder Pain - Complications

What complications did you experience with your case of gallbladder pain?

Comment from: arya926, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I can"t eat meat, fats, processed foods, etc. without getting violently sick. The nausea is almost unbearable and I can"t keep anything down. I have been eating salad for two weeks. I drink protein shakes to prevent muscle loss, taken with a digestive enzyme supplement, which keeps my gallbladder quiet.

Comment from: Balrog324, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I had my gall bladder removed due to sludge in my gall bladder and had lacerations on my liver. Nine years later I still have pain in my chest.

Comment from: Lovergirl15701, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

With gall bladder problem I have been losing weight. I can"t eat much, I am throwing up everything.

Gallbladder Pain - Causes Question: What was the cause of the gallbladder pain you experienced?
Gallbladder Pain - Symptoms Question: What symptoms were associated with your experience with gallbladder pain?
Gallbladder Pain - Treatment Question: How was your case of gallbladder pain treated?