Patient Comments: Freckles - Prevention

What do you do to prevent freckles?

Comment from: abc, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 17

I am suffering from a bad case of freckles on my skin. I had treatments for the pigments; that suited me. But after some time they were back to zero. I need a good treatment with cosmetic products that suit me.

Freckles - Value Question: Explain why you like your freckles.
Freckles - Heredity Question: Did you inherit your freckles? Are they a characteristic of your heritage or ethnicity? Please share.
Freckles - Treatment Question: What treatments have you tried to get rid of your freckles?