Patient Comments: Freckles - Value

Explain why you like your freckles.

Comment from: Carolyn, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: September 16

I'm of French/German heritage. When I was young, I hated my freckles. When I aged, many people thought I was younger than I really was "because" of my freckles. So., in the long run, they aren't so bad.

Comment from: Medicine Net.com, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 10

I do not like freckles – I want to get rid of these freckles. But there is no one who will help me. Everyone asks me how I got my freckles. Today I was visiting a doctor to examine these and she disappointed me – she said there is no treatment for freckles. Once you get freckles, I think they will remain the same your whole life.

Freckles - Heredity Question: Did you inherit your freckles? Are they a characteristic of your heritage or ethnicity? Please share.
Freckles - Prevention Question: Do you try to minimize freckles? Describe how you try to prevent them.
Freckles - Treatment Question: What treatments have you used for your freckles? What would you recommend?