Disclaimer

formaldehyde - topical (cont.)

OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. If accidentally swallowed, you may experience symptoms such as: severe pain/swelling/ulcers of the mouth or throat, bloody vomit or diarrhea, dizziness, loss of consciousness, seizures.

NOTES: Do not share this medication with others.

MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.

STORAGE: Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Apply cap tightly after each use. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.


Last Editorial Review: 8/24/2012



Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Pill Finder Tool

Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.


Back to Medications Index

copyright


STAY INFORMED

Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!