Foot Problems (Diabetes) Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Endocrinologist Doctors
- The City of West Bloomfield Township
- Related Foot Problems (Diabetes) Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Endocrinologist Doctors for Foot Problems (Diabetes)
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Diabetes and Foot Problems
Diabetes and foot problems facts
- Two main conditions, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and peripheral neuropathy, are responsible for the increased risk of foot problems in people with diabetes.
- People with diabet...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.