Foot Problems (Diabetes) Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sierra Vista Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Foot Problems (Diabetes) Articles
- Sierra Vista Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Endocrinologist Doctors for Foot Problems (Diabetes)
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in Sierra Vista * results
David G. Johnson
University Physicians Healthcar
3950 S Country Club Rd Ste 140
Tucson, AZ 85714
- 48 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Diabetes and Foot Problems
Diabetes and foot problems facts
- Two main conditions, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and peripheral neuropathy, are responsible for the increased risk of foot problems in people with diabetes.
- People with diabet...
Emergency Contact for Sierra Vista
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Health
300 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- 2Copper Queen Community Hospital
101 Cole Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85603
- 3Benson Hospital
450 S Ocotillo Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85602
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.