Patient Comments: Foot Pain - Medical Treatment

What type of doctor or specialist did you go to for your foot pain? Please share your experience.

Comment from: Marquel23, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 01

I have pain under my left foot nearest my three toes. I have had multiple blood tests done which came back normal, MRIs, x-rays, test(s) which found no abnormality. I"ve seen a neurologist, podiatrist, chiropractor none of whom could treat my problem successfully. I"ve taken shots, anti-inflammatory pills, which are not providing pain relief. I don"t know what next step to take.

Foot Pain - Effective Treatments Question: What treatments have been effective for your foot pain?
Foot Pain - Cause Question: What caused your foot pain?
Foot Pain - Symptoms Question: What other symptoms did you have with your foot pain?
Foot Pain - Diagnosis Question: Describe the exams and tests that you had to diagnose the source of your foot pain.
Foot Pain - Prevention Question: If you've previously suffered foot pain, what precautions would you make before starting a new exercise routine?