Patient Comments: Foot Pain - Symptoms

What other symptoms did you have with your foot pain?

Comment from: Lesley, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 24

I have sore feet all the time, can hardly walk, it"s mainly on the top of my feet, none of my shoes are suitable, I don't know what is causing this pain. It"s making my life a misery, I am going through menopause.

Comment from: mister ed, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 17

I have foot pain on bottom of my feet that it feels like I am walking on rocks or pebbles.

Comment from: amanda-ruthven, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 23

I had bunion surgery when I was 15 and 18. My first foot I had surgery has been giving me a lot of problems. The ball of my foot is in constant pain when walking on hard surfaces. My big toes on both feet constantly go numb and I cannot handle any sort of coldness on my feet. I get Charlie horses often in both feet. any idea what could be causing me such intense pain I am only 25

Comment from: dior, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 23

The pain started with both of my tendons, then went to the heels of both of my feet. I went to the hospital and they told me I had tendonitis and I should be OK. Here it is, a month and half later, and the pain is still here and has gotten worse. Now my entire feet and big toe are constantly in pain. Even when I'm at home relaxing, my foot starts throbbing with pain. My job requires me to be on my feet for more than eight hours. I also have high blood pressure. I'm not sure what is going on.

Comment from: Rene, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 03

My pain can visually be seen by just looking at the top of my foot. You can see it pulsating on the top of instep. There is also heat. The pain radiates up to my calf, hip, and buttocks. Sitting and standing is out of the question. Sleep is interrupted. My job performance is slacking because I cannot be on this foot for long periods of walking, which my job requires.

Comment from: bubbajay, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 15

I have severe pain in my foot and ankle that burns to the point where I wake up at night. I can't tolerate standing in one place very long or walking, because my lower back and hip burns down to my buttock. I have had blood work done, along with an MRI and an ultrasound on my foot. It's now affecting my job and ability to work. I don't think I can take much more of it.

Foot Pain - Effective Treatments Question: What treatments have been effective for your foot pain?
Foot Pain - Cause Question: What caused your foot pain?
Foot Pain - Medical Treatment Question: What type of doctor or specialist did you go to for your foot pain? Please share your experience.
Foot Pain - Diagnosis Question: Describe the exams and tests that you had to diagnose the source of your foot pain.
Foot Pain - Prevention Question: If you've previously suffered foot pain, what precautions would you make before starting a new exercise routine?