Patient Comments: Food Allergy - Allergy Shots

Please discuss your experience with allergy shots in preventing or decreasing food allergies.

Comment from: demiannw, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

I've suffered since I was 9 years old. I have the worst time with these outbreaks. Recently, I had a reaction and it was almost the worst one ever. I need help with the swelling. I was blown up. Now I am healing, and would like to know if there is anything that I can use to help my skin.

Food Allergy - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with food allergy.
Food Allergy - Symptoms Question: What are the symptoms of your food allergy?
Food Allergy - Common Foods Question: What foods are you allergic to? Please share what happens when you eat the food and how you avoid it.
Food Allergy - Diagnosis Question: What types of tests and exams led to a food allergy diagnosis?
Food Allergy - Treatment Question: Do you receive medical treatment for your food allergy or do you avoid the food? Please discuss your experience.