fluticasone-nasal spray Index
Fluticasone furoate nasal spray (Veramyst) is a nasal spray prescribed for the treatment of symptoms of symptoms of seasonal or perennial allergic and non-allergic rhinitis. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, safety during pregnancy, and safety in children should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
In This Article
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Article
- Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip definition and facts
- Where are the sinuses, and what do they look like?
- What are rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What causes rhinitis?
- Is rhinitis always related to allergies?
- What conditions cause an abnormal production of nasal secretions?
- What conditions cause an impaired clearance of nasal secretions?
- Which specialties of doctors treat chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- How can chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip be treated?
- What medications can be used to treat rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What can be used to treat non-allergic rhinitis?
- Does salt water
or nasal irrigation have any role in the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
- What are other options for the treatment of rhinitis and post-nasal drip?
In This Article
Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis) Article
- Hay fever facts
- What is hay fever? What are hay fever symptoms and signs?
- Why does an allergic reaction occur?
- What causes allergic rhinitis?
- What are risk factors for allergic rhinitis?
- When and where does allergic rhinitis occur?
- Is allergic rhinitis contagious?
- What specialists treat allergic rhinitis?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose allergic rhinitis? How do health-care professionals identify allergies?
- What is the treatment for allergies?
- Are there home remedies for hay fever?
- What is the prognosis of allergic rhinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent allergic rhinitis?