fluphenazine concentrate-oral Index
Schizophrenia is a disabling brain disorder that may cause hallucinations and delusions and affect a person's ability to...learn more »
In This Article
- Schizophrenia facts
- What is the definition of schizophrenia?
- How common is schizophrenia in children?
- What is the history of schizophrenia?
- What are schizophrenia causes? Is schizophrenia hereditary?
- What are schizophrenia symptoms and signs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose schizophrenia? Are there particular tests that detect schizophrenia?
- What are treatments for schizophrenia and the side effects of those treatments?
- What are potential complications of schizophrenia? What is the prognosis for schizophrenia?
- What research is being done on schizophrenia?
- Where can people get more information about schizophrenia? How can people
find a support group, specialists who treat the illness, or other assistance for schizophrenia?
In This Article
Brief Psychotic Disorder Article
- Brief psychotic disorder facts
- What is a brief psychotic disorder?
- What are causes and risk factors for brief psychotic disorder?
- What are brief psychotic disorder symptoms and signs?
- How do physicians diagnose brief psychotic disorder?
- What is the treatment for brief psychotic disorder?
- What are complications of brief psychotic disorder?
- What is the prognosis of brief psychotic disorder?
- Is it possible to prevent brief psychotic disorder?
- Where can people get more information on brief psychotic disorder?