Schizophrenia is a disabling brain disorder that may cause hallucinations and delusions and affect a person's ability to...learn more »
In This Article
- Schizophrenia facts
- What is schizophrenia?
- What are the different types of schizophrenia?
- How common is schizophrenia in children?
- What is the history of schizophrenia?
- What are causes of schizophrenia? Is it hereditary?
- What are schizophrenia symptoms and signs?
- How is schizophrenia diagnosed?
- What are treatments for schizophrenia and the side effects of those
- What is the prognosis for schizophrenia?
- What research is being done on schizophrenia?
- Where can people get more information about schizophrenia?