Fitness: Exercise for a Healthy Heart (cont.)
In this Article
Exercise Precautions For A Heart Healthy Exercise Program
There are many precautions you must keep in mind when developing an exercise program. Here are some tips.
If you experience pain:
Stop the exercise and rest if you:
Call the doctor if you have symptoms that do not go away.
Reviewed by the doctors at the The Cleveland Clinic Heart Center.
Edited by Charlotte E. Grayson, MD, June 2004, WebMD.
Portions of this page © The Cleveland Clinic 2000-2004
Last Editorial Review: 1/31/2005
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions