insulin more efficiently.
In this Article
Avoid excessive sun exposure when taking fig leaf because it can cause skin to become extra sensitive to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned. Fig fruit is unlikely to cause sun sensitivity. Skin contact with fig fruit or leaves can cause rash in sensitive people.
Do not use fig leaf or fig fruit in amounts larger than those found in food if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions