Fifth Disease Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Fifth Disease Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Pediatrician Doctors for Fifth Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Fifth disease facts
- Fifth disease is caused by a virus.
- Symptoms include low fever, fatigue, a "slapped cheeks" rash, joint aches, and a whole body rash.
- Diagnosis is made based on clinical features./l...
Other Related Fifth Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.