Fibromyalgia Facts Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Fibromyalgia Facts Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors for Fibromyalgia Facts
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Tuckahoe * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Fibromyalgia is a pain syndrome characterized by chronic pain, fatigue, and tenderness to touch.
- Fibromyalgia is the most common cause of chronic, widespread pain in the United States.
Other Related Fibromyalgia Facts Articles
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.