Patient Comments: Fibrocystic Breast Condition - Experience

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your fibrocystic breast condition?

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 09

I was diagnosed with this 8 years ago. As soon as I told the doctor it felt like my milk was coming in all over again he said this is what I had. Caffeine doesn't make all that much difference with me from what I have noticed. I usually only have really, really bad pain during colder weather where I can ache down to my wrist. It doesn't matter what time of the month it is during the winter, it's constant pain. I have found that B6, vitamin E and evening primrose oil supplements do really make a difference with the pain.

Fibrocystic Breast Condition - Diagnosis Question: How was your fibrocystic breast condition diagnosed?
Fibrocystic Breast Condition - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, including medication, have you received for your fibrocystic breast condition?
Fibrocystic Breast Condition - Breast Cancer Risk and Concerns Question: If you have fibrocystic breasts, are you worried about developing breast cancer? Please share your concerns.