Fexofenadine (Allegra, Allegra Allergy, Children's Allegra, Allergy 24-HR, Mucinex Allergy) is a medication prescribed for the treatment of allergy and hives. Side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Urinary retention (inability to urinate) may be caused by nerve disease, spinal cord injury, prostate enlargement, infection,...learn more »
In This Article
Urinary Retention Article
- Urinary retention facts*
- What is urinary retention?
- What is the urinary tract and how does it work?
- What causes urinary retention?
- How common is urinary retention?
- What are the symptoms of urinary retention?
- When to Seek Medical Care
- How is urinary retention diagnosed?
- How is urinary retention treated?
- What are the complications of urinary retention and its treatments?
- How can urinary retention be prevented?
- Eating, Diet, and Nutrition
- Points to Remember
- Hope through Research
- For More Information
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
In This Article
Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis) Article
- Hay fever facts
- What is hay fever? What are hay fever symptoms and signs?
- Why does an allergic reaction occur?
- What causes allergic rhinitis?
- What are risk factors for allergic rhinitis?
- When and where does allergic rhinitis occur?
- Is allergic rhinitis contagious?
- What specialists treat allergic rhinitis?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose allergic rhinitis? How do health-care professionals identify allergies?
- What is the treatment for allergies?
- Are there home remedies for hay fever?
- What is the prognosis of allergic rhinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent allergic rhinitis?