Fexofenadine (Allegra, Allegra Allergy, Allegra Hives, Children's Allegra, Mucinex Allergy) is a medication prescribed for the treatment of allergy and hives. Side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Urinary retention (inability to urinate) may be caused by nerve disease, spinal cord injury, prostate enlargement, infection,...learn more »
In This Article
Urinary Retention Article
- Urinary retention facts*
- What is urinary retention?
- What is the urinary tract and how does it work?
- What causes urinary retention?
- How common is urinary retention?
- What are the symptoms of urinary retention?
- When to Seek Medical Care
- How is urinary retention diagnosed?
- How is urinary retention treated?
- What are the complications of urinary retention and its treatments?
- How can urinary retention be prevented?
- Eating, Diet, and Nutrition
- Points to Remember
- Hope through Research
- For More Information
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
Eye allergy (or allergic eye disease) are typically associated with hay fever and atopic dermatitis. Medications and cosmetics...learn more »
In This Article
Eye Allergy Article
- Eye allergy facts
- Eye allergy introduction
- What causes eye allergies?
- What is the basic anatomy of the outer eye?
- Why are the eyes an easy target for allergies?
- What are symptoms and signs of eye allergies?
- What are allergic eye conditions?
- What are eyelid allergies (also called contact eye allergies)?
- What conditions can be confused with eye allergies?
- What is the treatment for eye allergies?
- What is the prognosis of eye allergies?
- Can eye allergies be prevented?