Patient Comments: Fetal Movement - First Kicks

Describe your baby's first kicks or movements.

Comment from: Latimeria, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 09

At about 16 weeks, I was rooming-in at the hospital with my husband, who was in for testing. I had been wondering when I would feel something. I poked at my stomach, and this time, I swear I felt a tap back.

Fetal Movement - Baby's Movements Question: Describe your baby's movements when you were pregnant.
Fetal Movement - Lack of Movement Question: Did you experience a lack of fetal movement during your pregnancy? Was your doctor contacted?