Felty's Syndrome Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Felty's Syndrome Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Rheumatologist Doctors for Felty's Syndrome
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Felty's syndrome facts
- Felty's syndrome is a complication of long-standing rheumatoid arthritis.
- Patients with Felty's syndrome can have more infections than the average person and can develop leg ulcers.
- The cau...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.