Felty's Syndrome Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Felty's Syndrome Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Rheumatologist Doctors for Felty's Syndrome
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Aaron H. Morita
Aaron H Morita MD
670 Ponahawai St Ste 223
Hilo, HI 96720
- 34 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Ken C. Arakawa
Queens Health Care Centers
3-3295 Kuhio Hwy Ste 203
Lihue, HI 96766
- 33 years experience
- 3 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Felty's syndrome facts
- Felty's syndrome is a complication of long-standing rheumatoid arthritis.
- Patients with Felty's syndrome can have more infections than the average person and can develop leg ulcers.
- The cau...
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.