Febuxostat (Uloric) is a medication prescribed for the treatment of hyperuricemia in individuals with gout. Side effects, drug interactions, patient safety and pregnancy information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
Gout is a condition that results from crystals of uric acid depositing in tissues of the body. Gout is a condition that can lead...learn more »
In This Article
- Gout and hyperuricemia facts
- What is gout? What is hyperuricemia?
- Who is affected by gout?
- What are gout causes and risk factors?
- What are gout symptoms and signs?
- How is gouty arthritis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for gout?
- Gout diet
- Gout medications
- What are complications of gout?
- Can gout be prevented?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with gout?
- What does the future hold for patients with gout and hyperuricemia?
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints. When joints are inflamed they can develop stiffness, warmth, swelling, redness...learn more »
In This Article
- Arthritis facts
- What is arthritis? What causes arthritis?
- What are risk factors for arthritis?
- What are arthritis symptoms and signs?
- Who is affected by arthritis?
- How is arthritis diagnosed, and why is a diagnosis important?
- What is the treatment for arthritis?
- Is there a special diet for arthritis?
- What are the prognosis (outlook) for arthritis, and what are arthritis complications?
- Can arthritis be prevented?
- What is the national financial impact of arthritis?
- What is a rheumatologist?
- What is the Arthritis Foundation?