Patient Comments: Fatigue - Experience

Please describe your experience with fatigue.

Comment from: ddstarrtx, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 16

I had fatigue for a year, plus a low grade fever and zero energy. It took a year but I found I had toxoplasmosis gondii, the disease from changing a litter box. I was shocked. They said it was in my head. I demanded all tests from A-Z and found it. Thirty days of Levaquin and life started to return to normal. You just never know, I got it from a cat at home or volunteering at my local animal shelter.

Fatigue - Causes Question: If known, what was the cause of your fatigue? Please share your experience.
Fatigue - Symptoms Question: What were the signs and symptoms associated with your fatigue?
Fatigue - Diagnosis Question: Discuss the diagnosis process in finding a cause for your fatigue. What was the doctor's diagnosis?
Fatigue - Treatment Question: Depending on your diagnosis, what was the treatment for your fatigue?
Fatigue - Prevention Question: If possible, how do you try to prevent fatigue?