Patient Comments: Fainting (Syncope) - Diagnosis

After fainting, what medical tests and exams did you have? What was the diagnosis?

Comment from: monsie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 10

After fainting the ambulance took me to the hospital where they only focused on the heart to reassure me that my heart was alright after giving me tests and that. There is no indication that my heart is about to collapse any way. I know that I may have chronic Addison's disease since I have been looking after my health and taking care of myself for the last 50 years. In the hospital, doctors had no interest in giving me the tests I need for Addison's which I was treated during pregnancy 25 years ago.

Fainting - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with fainting.
Fainting (Syncope) - Treatments Question: What treatment has been effective for your fainting?
Fainting (Syncope) - Causes Question: What caused your fainting (syncope)?
Fainting (Syncope) - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your fainting (syncope)?