Facial Nerve Problems Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Neurologist Doctors
- Related Facial Nerve Problems Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Neurologist Doctors for Facial Nerve Problems
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Facial Nerve Problems and Bell's Palsy (Bell Palsy)
Facial nerve problems and Bell's palsy facts
- Facial nerve disorders affect the muscles of the face.
- There are many causes of facial nerve disorders.
- A number of tests can be helpful to diagnose the cause of a ...
Other Related Facial Nerve Problems Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.