Facial Nerve Problems Center - Logan, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Logan Neurologist Doctors
- Related Facial Nerve Problems Articles
- Logan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Logan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Logan
Logan Neurologist Doctors for Facial Nerve Problems
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Logan * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Facial Nerve Problems and Bell's Palsy (Bell Palsy)
Facial nerve problems and Bell's palsy facts
- Facial nerve disorders affect the muscles of the face.
- There are many causes of facial nerve disorders.
- A number of tests can be helpful to diagnose the cause of a ...
Other Related Facial Nerve Problems Articles
Emergency Contact for Logan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Logan Hospitals results
- 1Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
2380 N 400 E Bldg MAIN
Logan, Utah 84341
- 2Logan Regional Hospital
1400 N 500 E
Logan, Utah 84341
- 3Franklin County Medical Center
44 N 1st E
Logan, Utah 83263
- 4Brigham City Community Hospital
950 Medical Dr Lbby
Logan, Utah 84302
- 5Bear River Valley Hospital
905 N 1000 W
Logan, Utah 84337
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.