Face Lift Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Plastic Surgeon Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related Face Lift Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Plastic Surgeon Doctors for Face Lift
Type of Physician: Plastic Surgeon
What is a Plastic Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Plastic Surgery; practitioners deal with the repair and reconstruction of defects of form and function of the skin and its underlying systems, with emphasis on the head and neck, the upper and lower limbs, the breast, and the external genitalia. It includes aesthetic surgery of structures with undesirable form.
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
Face lift facts
- Facelift surgery helps to make the face appear younger.
- Results last approximately ten years.
- Recovery time is usually one week but activities can begin the day after surgery.
- Pain and...
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.