Face Lift Center - Kennewick, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kennewick Plastic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Face Lift Articles
- Kennewick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kennewick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kennewick
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon Doctors for Face Lift
Type of Physician: Plastic Surgeon
What is a Plastic Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Plastic Surgery; practitioners deal with the repair and reconstruction of defects of form and function of the skin and its underlying systems, with emphasis on the head and neck, the upper and lower limbs, the breast, and the external genitalia. It includes aesthetic surgery of structures with undesirable form.
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeon Doctors in Kennewick * results
Michael A. Warner
Inland Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Institute
1070 W Elm Ave
Hermiston, OR 97838
- 25 years experience
- 4 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Face lift facts
- Facelift surgery helps to make the face appear younger.
- Results last approximately ten years.
- Recovery time is usually one week but activities can begin the day after surgery.
- Pain and...
Emergency Contact for Kennewick
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kennewick Hospitals results
- 1Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- 2Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Kennewick, Washington 99301
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Kennewick, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Kennewick, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Kennewick, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Kennewick, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.