Fabry's Disease Index
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding...learn more »
In This Article
- Stroke definition and facts
- What is a stroke?
- What is the NIH Stroke Scale?
- What are the risk factors for stroke?
- What are the warning signs and symptoms of a stroke?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a stroke?
- What is a transient ischemic attack (TIA)?
- What are the types of stroke?
- What causes a stroke?
- What tests diagnose stroke?
- What is the treatment for stroke?
- Is recovery after a stroke possible?
- What is stroke rehabilitation?
- What is the prognosis for a person that suffers a stroke?
- Which specialties of doctors treat stroke?
- Can strokes be prevented?
Peripheral neuropathy is a problem with the functioning of the nerves outside of the spinal cord. Symptoms may include numbness,...learn more »
In This Article
Peripheral Neuropathy Article
- Peripheral neuropathy facts
- What is peripheral neuropathy?
- What causes peripheral neuropathy?
- What are the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy?
- How is peripheral neuropathy diagnosed?
- Is there any treatment for peripheral neuropathy?
- Can peripheral neuropathy be prevented?