Eye Strain Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Eye Doctors
- Related Eye Strain Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Eye Doctors for Eye Strain
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Eye strain facts
- The term eye strain describes a group of symptoms which occur after extended use of the eyes.
- Although eye strain can be uncomfortable, it does not lead to any eye damage.
- Extended computer use...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.