Eye Strain Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- The City of East Lake
- Related Eye Strain Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Doctors for Eye Strain
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor?
A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
East Lake, Florida
Eye strain facts
- The term eye strain describes a group of symptoms which occur after extended use of the eyes.
- Although eye strain can be uncomfortable, it does not lead to any eye damage.
- Extended computer use...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.