Patient Comments: Eye Allergies - Personal Experience

Please describe your experience with eye allergies.

Comment from: jubusad, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 12

My eyelids itch terribly and my eyes water constantly, only when the weather is warm and mostly in the spring. Tears will stream down at times. I have been tested for allergies and nothing showed up. This has been going on most of my life, but seems to be worse as I get older.

Comment from: Anne, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 31

I used face paints and eye makeup and today I can't open my eyes. They are sore and stingy and running so I must have an allergic reaction.

Eye Allergy - Treatments Question: What treatment do you use for your eye allergies or allergic eye disease?
Eye Allergies - Causes Question: Why do you think you developed an eye allergy? Did treatment help?
Eye Allergies - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you experience with eye allergies? Do you have other allergies?
Eye Allergies - Eyelids Question: Do you have eyelid allergies? What were your symptoms? Have you found a helpful treatment?
Eye Allergies - Prevention Question: What are the triggers for your eye allergies? How do you prevent them?